Friday, January 22, 2010

Fictionary Friday - Outdate

So here are the rules. I will post a word and its definition. It will be a real word, and its real definition. But then I will create a fictionary definition for the same word, and invite you to do the same. Sound good? Good. Here we go:

Dictionary Definition:
Outdate v. To make antiquated or obsolete.

Fictionary Definition:
Outdate v. (For an individual) to run out of women or men in a city, town, or country that he or she has not yet dated. "That guy sure is proliferate. He outdated Scranton in just 3 weeks!"

2 comments:

  1. Outdate v. (For an individual) to date above one's own social level. "I can't believe that short, fat, balding nerd is dating the tall, beautiful blonde! I wish outdating would work so well for me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outdate n. (sometimes written out date) refers to the first public romantic date of a formerly closeted gay person.

    ReplyDelete

An Extraordinary Comment just for me? Hooray!

When you comment, I get an email. Then I hit "reply." If your email says "noreply-comment" I get sad. Check out this tutorial and set yourself up so I can write back to you!