Thank you! Thank you all! Really honestly, thank you.
You don't even know why, do you?
Well, here's the deal. I've been a very very part-time blogger the last few weeks. When I realized that you could have comments emailed to you, and then respond to them through your email instead of bouncing around your blog, I was so excited and planned to anwer every one in a timely manner. Um... yeah. If you've commented in the past month, you're probably still waiting for a response, huh? But I really really am planning on it, because I think the Blogosphere just might be the place for me.
Why is that? Two reasons:
First: I have won my very very first award ever. Huzzah!!!
Two Normal Moms. I absolutely love that they blog together and have been friends for 35+ years (which clearly means they're each not a day over 36, right? just like how my bff and I have been friends for 25 years--since we were in the womb, of course.)
The rule to this award is you have to pass it on to up to 15 blogs that you love. Please forgive me for only highlighting a few, but here they are, in no particular order:
1. Chicago: A Daily Photo Blog Beautiful city, beautiful photography. Brilliant black & whites.
2. Me, Myself & Pie Strangely enough, it's about cooking. But you won't find many sites with such witty stories and phenominal food photography!
3. At The Meadows What makes life great at the meadows? Lots of stuff--you'll always find something awesome there!
4. Nouns Make Verbs One of the first blogs I started following. And one of the most profound.
5. Strangers in a Normal Land Ok it's been a bit since she's written because her boy is sick and she's newly preggers. But she's one of the best out there and hopefully this will lure her back in!!! :)
And Second (Second? What? Oh right, this is the second reason why I'm thankful):
I'm so very thankful to you because you make me want to write. Really, you do. I was finally able to read a few blogs tonight and post a few comments, and those blogs and my comments gave me ideas for posts. And with how busy and crazy I've been over the last few weeks, it's been hard to see the extraordinary behind the film that daily life leaves on everything. Plus, the fact that you're still commenting on my posts even though I'm woefully behind... that makes me want to try harder. Because if you're up to reading, by golly I'll be up to writing.
So thank you, thank you all!