Friday, November 13, 2009

Fictionary Friday - Illiterate

So here are the rules. I will post a word and its definition. It will be a real word, and its real definition. But then I will create a fictionary definition for the same word, and invite you to do the same. Sound good? Here we go:

Dictionary Version:
Illiterate: adj. unable to read or write; uneducated

Fictionary Version:
Illiterate: adj. overly "knowledgeable" on every type of illness that has ever existed, and tends to discuss them over and over and over again with anyone unfortunate enough to be nearby

~

So, what's your version?

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Extraordinary Comment just for me? Hooray!

When you comment, I get an email. Then I hit "reply." If your email says "noreply-comment" I get sad. Check out this tutorial and set yourself up so I can write back to you!