Monday, September 28, 2009

It was the Best of Times... It was the Worst of Times.

Have you ever had one of those days that's your best day? I mean, your absolute best day. You look good, the weather is beautiful, your friends take you out for dinner...

And then have you ever had a "worst day?" You know, the kind of day when someone gives you the sort of news that just drops the floor out from under you and you realize you've been standing in a 10-story building. Or more like the Ledge at the Sears Tower.

And have those days ever been the same day?

I guess on the plus side there was a balance, there was laughter to end a day that started in tears. But to look forward to a good day and have it turn sour before it had barely even started... that sucks, it really does.

But I can't focus on the negative, I won't. Because my God is bigger than all the problems in my life, and He's better than even my very best days. So whether you feel that you're flying above the mountain-top, or languishing in the valleys, remember that you are always, have always been, and will always be, in the palm of His hand.

1 comment:

  1. In my prayers, dear heart. And remember, I'm always a Skype call away.

    ReplyDelete

An Extraordinary Comment just for me? Hooray!

When you comment, I get an email. Then I hit "reply." If your email says "noreply-comment" I get sad. Check out this tutorial and set yourself up so I can write back to you!