Thursday: The Five Hour Cleaning Project
My evening in Tweets:
- The Five-Hour Cleaning project commences now. I will tweet as I clean, so I can keep myself accountable to what I'm actually doing.
- 4:58 Cleaning needs sustinance. Putting frozen pizza in the oven. Will put away clean dishes and random groceries that never left the table.
- 5:48 Pizza is cooked and eaten. Dishes are put away and cat is working on cleaning the one I put the pizza on. :)
- 6:42 have just finished scrubbing kitchen floor on hands and knees. Is it perfect? No. Is it good enough for now? Yes. Kitchen Done.
- 6:42 Just realized that if hadn't taken off work early would only just now possibly be getting home.
- 7:08 Made a phone call about a project I'm doing. Good progress, he's on board.
- 7:19 Just made Phone Call #2. Why is it that all of my calls are happening on the day when my phone cracked and I shouldn't be using it?
- 7:40 Left a voice message and sent two very important emails. Why am I suddenly so busy? I wish I only had to work 6 hour days all the time.
- 7:55 Just updated my blog post for tomorrow. Glad to have that out of the way. Ok, time to do more things that requrie movement.
- 8:30 Have successfully procured an empty washing machine. Took a few minutes to read and have now forgotten when wash went in.
- 8:45 Did a garbage run, walked into laundry room and washer stopped. Success!
- 8:45 FYI January temperatures + Un-controllable radiator heat + living on the top floor + have all lights on to clean = 85 degree apartment.
- 10:08 Took a twitter break there. Working on cleaning out the email inbox. Also had a chat with the person I left a message for. Lots done.
- 1:04 am. OK, kinda gave up on cleaning the apt but still working on inbox. Oh well, got a good amount done. And yay for clean undies.
- 1:05am btw... dude, whatever happened to going to bed at 10pm? *sigh*