Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yay Olympics


Ok, I'm sure everyone else out there is blogging about the Olympics. So I'm not going to. I'm kinda in an emotional state what with the men's luge, the visa commercials, and apparently my raging hormones (yes, overshare, sorry).

But I love love love the Olympics, and this year I've already missed the opening ceremonies, and I'm not sure how much I'm going to be able to catch over the next two weeks. So I think I might have to live vicariously through other people. So tell me...

What's the one (or two or three) medal race(s) that you absolutely cannot miss? Is it Apollo Anton Ohno trying to break the record and be the winningest winter athelete ever? Shawn "Don't call me the Flying Tomato" White grinding on the half-pipe? Watching the ice skating with the world's favorite commentator Scottie Hamilton? Or just curling up on a couch with Bob Costas (on the TV) every day?

That's what I want to know. :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Olympics. I already have big plans to play the Olympic theme song super loudly when my boss shows up for work in the morning. I'm pretty pumped. And also, my favorite winter sport is definitely chillin' with Scott Hamilton and watching ice skating. I just love it.

    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

An Extraordinary Comment just for me? Hooray!

When you comment, I get an email. Then I hit "reply." If your email says "noreply-comment" I get sad. Check out this tutorial and set yourself up so I can write back to you!