Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy SITSmas!

Happy SITSmas, everyone!!! If you're one of the few people who found me in other ways than The Secret is in The Sauce, click on that link <--- and you'll see what I'm talking about.

If you are a fellow SITSta, welcome!!! I decided I'd take this opportunity to introduce myself a little bit since we probably don't know each other very well.

This blog isn't full of cute Christmas crafts and you will probably never see photos of my apartment--unless I actually manage to clean it. I may--may--post a recipe or two but that will be an amazing day when I do, because I don't really cook. But what I DO love is finding the extraordinary in the ordinary. I believe that God created the earth and everything on it (including us) and that makes everything extraordinary. So you can find beauty in the darkness, joy in sorrow, and salvation in heartbreak. You really can.

So, here's some info on me:

This is me. Hi.

I work in the HR/Payroll department for Potbelly, a restaurant that's mainly in the Chicagoland area, but we're in about 13 other states as well, and we keep getting bigger! I love the company, it's full of wonderful people, it's a great concept, and I've really learned a lot. I very much hope that I can continue to advance my career in the company, because I do love it. I don't blog about work much though, because I like to keep my passion for writing separate from my "day job."

I also sell Mary Kay skin care and cosmetics. Love the stuff. If you've never tried it you really must. If Chicago isn't close enough to where you are, find a person in your area.

Other than that, I write, I take Zumba, and I try to sleep. Emphasis on try. Being a night owl and having a day job is not easy.

Oh, and I forgot to introduce the man in my life:


This is Mau-be.

Mau-be is Vietnemese for Tiger. He's the man in my house until I meet someone human. But I love him to pieces.

So I know I'm supposed to tell you all about what my 2009 has been like, and what I want to do/be in 2010, but honestly... I'm gonna be late for work if I write any more. So I'm gonna post this as-is, and hopefully get back to it later today. But if not here's the thing... want to learn more about me and see how 2010 works itself out? Just give me a follow. Don't worry, I really do my best to write interesting posts. :)

So Merry Christmas everyone, and have an Extraordinary Day!

19 comments:

  1. Nice to "meet" you! I love these memes because it gives me the chance to check out some new blogs! Merry SITSmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pretty lady! Merry Sitsmas:) Love the blog..now a follower...muahhh

    & please post more photos of the cat...I miss mine..she looked just like yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry SITSmas to you and that handsome man in your life! You are too, too funny!! Love your humor:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very nice to meet you! Merry SITSmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry SITSmas to you too! Cute cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think our cats are cousins. :) They look similar.

    Merry SITSmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet you! Merry sitsmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cat people are the BEST people!!!

    Merry SITSmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi...you! ;o) From...me. :o)

    Wishing you a very merry SITSmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so nice to meet you!! Happy SITSmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry SITS-mas! Sorry I'm late, still working through the list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by yesterday! Oh, I love your introduction. Wishing you a Merry Christmas & Happy and Prosperous New Year!

    Noe following your blog... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How about NOW not (NOE) Lol! I hate grammatical errors...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas to you too!!!! You stopped by recently or not so recently and wanted to come by and say hello! Your little man is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a handsome "man" holding down the fort!

    Merry SITSmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice to meet you in blog...Iam a new blogger from west java Indonesia, it's a long journey to see you.Please reply me. Thx U
    Love You Full! and Merry Chirstmas!

    ReplyDelete

An Extraordinary Comment just for me? Hooray!

When you comment, I get an email. Then I hit "reply." If your email says "noreply-comment" I get sad. Check out this tutorial and set yourself up so I can write back to you!