Friday, December 18, 2009

Are You Single??? Do You Know Anyone Who Is?


Hi. My name is Janet. I am 30 years old and single. I am ok with that (mostly). I love to blog. I love to read YOUR blogs. I do not craft very much but I do enjoy a good crafting post. I don't cook. I really wonder how I manage not to die of starvation, and then I remember--I pay other people to cook for me. I love babies, but I have none of my own. I love the idea of a husband but again, not currently present in my life.

What I do have is a need, a really huge need, I mean really honestly to the core of me NEED... for some single bloggers to follow, and who would hopefully follow me.

Why? Because as much as I will love looking back on your breastfeeding posts when I have rugrats, I don't have any need for them right now. I'm not trying to offend, just be honest with where I am. What I would love to read is some posts by women who work all day, then go home to their cat/dog/goldfish/hampster/bottle of Merlot and watch The Big Bang Theory. Ok, if you have a boyfriend that's fine, because God-willing I'll be posting about boyfriend issues again at some point. But you get what I'm trying to say, right?

I mean seriously, are you out there? I've connected with a couple of you, I know. But the world is too big for there to not be more than 3 of us.

But you married peeps can do me a favor too... do you have any single blogger friends? Please send them my way! I know, it sounds like I'm asking for you to hook me up with your guy friends, doesn't it? (Well, that is partly why I put the photo up. Any hot single guys in their 30s, come to mama) But really, I'm just looking to expand my network of bloggy friends, and I'm realizing that single women are not a big enough percentage of them.

So please help a sista out, would ya? :)

10 comments:

  1. Totally single here.

    I get tired of reading about everyones happy life as a wife and/or mother. Where are the bitter singles?!?! I follow a few single gals, so just go through my friends and you'll eventually find some more single bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm a single lady (well, divorced, and living with my boyfriend) but! no babies and not a ton of domestic stuff over at my blog :) Just funny Muppets today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm not single BUT you might find couple of men via my blog! :) LOL!
    My blog is like a magazine - no baby stuff, no couple stuff but world, Cairo, sometimes women issues, sometimes a little bit political (only tiny little). I have many international bloggers. You might find something new and interesting - you never know! You're welcome! It was nice to meet you!
    ps. “Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! : )

    I'm single but I do have a teenaged girl. No boyfriend to rant about, someday! (I hope!) Would love to know where the single men are at blogging! I would love to peek into their lives a little bit! Please come visit!!! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl! I am a single 28 year old that would love to share each other's journey with single women. I too work all day and go home to watch my favorite shows and crochet. lol. What a life!
    You are welcome to stop by my blog to see what I ramble on about.
    http://mandapandapolarbear.blogspot.com/
    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! WHat a cute blog! I'm not single, I DO write breastfeeding posts, but I hope it's still ok for me to read YOUR blog? lol. :)

    Also, thank you for dropping by my blog!I'm sorry it took me some time to get back to you though! It's been so fun to discover your blog, as well. You are sassy- me likey:)
    And I'm your newest follower!!

    Shannon at:http://www.milkandcuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I'm not single! But I don't have any kids...

    Best of luck to you!

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry...I'm an old, fat, long-time married, stuck-in-her-ways gal, insanely jealous of your position. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. married too... sorry...

    But I have a handful of fun and funky single twitter pals.. want those.. how about a single mom or two??

    I love that you have me on your blogroll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm also 30 and very single! I know how you feel about reading all about mommy dilemmas - I love my mommy friends, but that's just not my life. Looking forward to reading more form you, my single friend.

    ReplyDelete

An Extraordinary Comment just for me? Hooray!

When you comment, I get an email. Then I hit "reply." If your email says "noreply-comment" I get sad. Check out this tutorial and set yourself up so I can write back to you!