Friday, April 23, 2010

Fictionary Friday - Legacy

So here are the rules. I will post a word and its definition. It will be a real word, and its real definition. But then I will create a fictionary definition for the same word, and invite you to do the same. Sound good? Good. Here we go:

Dictionary Definition:
Legacy n. anything handed down from the past, as from an ancestor or predecessor: the legacy of ancient Rome.

Fictionary Definition:
Legacy adj. describing a skirt that is so short you can see almost the entire leg: "dude, look at that skirt on her, it's legacy!"

3 comments:

  1. I really am loving this new layout of your blog! totally cute! Happy saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! My definition: A brand name for a fake limb. That's the best I got, with no coffee in me LOL!

    ReplyDelete

An Extraordinary Comment just for me? Hooray!

When you comment, I get an email. Then I hit "reply." If your email says "noreply-comment" I get sad. Check out this tutorial and set yourself up so I can write back to you!